Why invest in DHL Group? 5 Investment Highlights:
1. Structural GDP+ Growth supported by long-term e-commerce and outsourcing trends
- DHL Group is geared for structural GDP+ growth, driven by long-term e-commerce and outsourcing trends.
- Strong exposure in long-term e-commerce trend through our offerings in domestic and cross-border delivery, e-fulfillment and reverse logistics.
2. Market leader in logistics with diversified portfolio
3. Strong Cash Flow and Balance Sheet
- FY 2022 Free Cash Flow of more than €4bn.
- Current ratings: BBB+ (Fitch) and A2 (Moody's). Credit rating target: Maintain stand-alone rating between "BBB+" and "A-" and "Baa1" and "A3" respectively.
4. Attractive shareholders returns
- Consistent finance policy with strong commitment to regular dividend (current dividend yield of ~4% based on 2022 year-end closing share price) and dividend continuity as well as share buy-back (ongoing €3bn program until end- 2024).
5. Strong commitment to Sustainability with ambitious targets
- Absolute reduction to 29m tonnes CO2e by 2030 (SBTi); Net Zero by 2050.
- 30% ESG targets integrated in short-term management remuneration.
Environment: Clean operations for climate protection
- Reduce emissions to <29m tonnes CO2e by 2030 (Science-based target initiatives). No offsetting included.
- Net Zero GHG Emissions by 2050.
- 2030 targets: >30% share of sustainable fuels and 60% e-vehicles used in pick-ups and deliveries.
- Issuance of sustainability-linked bond of €500m until 2033.
Social: Great company to work for all
- Target 2023 of >80% Group-wide Employee Engagement approval rate in Employee Opinion Survey.
- Increase share of women in middle and upper management to at least 30% by 2025.
- Reduce Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate to <3.1 by 2025.
Governance: Highly trusted company
- 30% ESG-related targets in short-term remuneration for the Board of Management.
- 2023 target: 98% of share of valid compliance training certificates in middle and upper management and 690 (out of 900) points cyber security rating – equals top quartile in our reference group.
- You can find the most recent remuneration report for Board of Management and Supervisory Board here.